Now You Know: Convert Your Blog into and Ebook
|November 6, 2011||Posted by nighlon under Blog Bling, Blogging Tips, Branding, Reviews, The Best of the Web|
I’ve wanted a BLOOK now for a while, so here goes!
I decided to try my hand at turning NighLon into a BLOOK…
Here are my results
With Booksmith, you can choose to either include up to 100 posts or within a certain time frame (this would be great if you want to do it annually or semi-annually)
- Go To http://blog2book.pothi.com/
- Select how many posts you want to include -or- the time frame to include
- Select the posts you want to include
- do you want to include images?
- do you want to include dates?
- customize cover
- add dedication
- add preface
- Go to http://www.blogbooker.com/index.php
- Click on your blog platform
- Enter your url
- If you need help with your xml file, just follow the directions (that’s what I did)
- Select the options you want
- Click create ebook
- See your Blook