Bring it On 2012
|January 2, 2012||Posted by nighlon under ----- Day, Branding, Fabulously Geeky, Facebook, Holidays, Other, Social Networks, Twitter|
2011 was never dull.
I had joy and disappointment.
There were so many happy moments and at the same time, it was a rough year.
NighLon said hello in 2011, and at just three months old, growing by leaps and bounds.
Remembering this, I am so ready for 2012 and all the things it will bring.
I sat down and came up with some goals for NighLon in 2012.
- Create a landing page for all of my projects
- Get at least one sponsor
- Be self hosted
- Increase my Facebook Fanpage to 100 likes
- Schedule posts at least a week in advance
- Have a significant increase in blog traffic
- Create a members only section for those who want customized tags and blog kits
- Start my own happiness project
- Participate in 31 days to a better blog with the SITS Girls
- Join the Clever Girls Network
- Start posting reviews of gadgets/ websites for my readers
- Have an empty inbox at least once a week
- Write at least one featured friday post a month
- Take on 3 new clients
- Take more photos and learn new editing techniques
- Change NighLon’s newsletter format
- Write a re-branding strategy and execute with NighLon
- Learn to create apps: mobile, web, and facebook.
- Create a portfolio
- Update my readers once a month on my progress.
These are only my web/ professional goals
Go to Beautiful Imperfection to find my personal goals.
Are there any things you would like to see at NighLon in 2012?
Just comment below.
I blog for my readers, so I am always open to input!
Its going to be a great year!
I just know it!