Dear Loyal Readers
|July 23, 2012||Posted by nighlon under Uncategorized|
Dear Loyal Readers,
First, I want to thank you for your continuous support throughout this journey. I would have given up long ago if it weren’t for you! Next, I want to offer my sincere apology for getting slack in my posting. I promise to do better.
Now, for the good stuff. I want to get you up to date on my projects. I’m sure there will be something of interest to you.
- I hope you are enjoying the redesign. I still have a few adjustments to make that will insure a richer experience each time you visit NighLon.
- I am currently working on setting up an addition to NighLon. NighLon Solutions will be to highlight my services, portfolio, and will house a client only area for resources. In doing this, I am also expanding and restructuring my current services. Other things to find at NighLon Solutions will be pre-made designs, freebies, and special offers. I will be sure to make the big announcement when I am ready to launch.
- The Whirl Network is a network I am currently working on getting launched. It will be a one stop resource for all things related to working at home. Working at Home, In Real Life will be home to job boards, office solutions, support, lifestyle articles, and so much more. If you are interested in this, you can visit the Twitter and Facebook pages. If you would like to get involved or have an idea, you can email me at whirlnetwork(at)gmail(dot)com.
- I am making progress on my book, Wearing NighLons: The Art of Personal Branding.
- I am restructuring the way I write posts here. I will be removing Facebook Friday from my schedule, but would like to know what my readers would like to see.
Some other news of interest:
- I will be giving away a logo design once I reach 1000 twitter followers. Feel free to spread the word. Who knows, maybe you will win!
- Find out how I manage all of this and more by visiting me at The Palmetto Queen.
Again, thank you for your continuous support, none of this would be possible without you!